View Profile GundorSound

1 Game Review

RAD! I love the character design and the gimmick is simple and fun to play around. Plus a great few songs for the soundtrack which can make a game all on their own.

34 Audio Reviews

This is such a cool improvement on the original! Such a vibrant song. The soundset you used makes the whole thing POP. Also your transition at 1:30 (probably my favorite part) sounds absolutely rad thanks to how crispy the percussion and fading was.

Shit that little drop at 0:49 was awesome. This song is rad, I hope I can incorporate some electric guitar into my own music at some point, there's really no other instrument that's edgy in just the right way lol. It's gonna fit great in the game you're developing I'm sure.

Wow this is fantastic. I got instant goosebumps from that intro. Generation 5 music has always been strong in my heart, it was one of the soundtracks that got me into creating VGM and this is a great jazzy interpretation of Undella.

pichuscute0 responds:

I just finished replaying Black after not having played it since around release. Found myself rediscovering both just how great it was but also just how great the music was. This song was the one that hit me particularly hard. Don't know how I missed it the first time, but glad I'm not alone in this appreciation haha.

Glad you liked this!

6 Art Reviews

I would love to see more from Origami King in your style! This looks awesome, and that game was a surprising banger filled with great characters and music.

I'LL TURN YOUR MUSTACHE INTO A BONE POLISHER AMIGO

Awesome! This is a character I wouldn't have thought I'd still see depicted and in such a cool way. I can practically hear that Looney Tunes shit he does when he gets shocked

I am an aspiring VGM creator hoping to collaborate with some interested game developers, or possibly other creative minds on this site! Contact me if you would like to work together on something.

Ryan @GundorSound